- Provides long lasting relief for up to 8 hours in adults and children from dry, irritating and hacking coughs. Robitussin liquid coats and soothes the throat.
- Contains the proven cough suppressant Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide to relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritations as may occur with a cold.
Throat Soothing Formula.
- Child Resistant Cap.
Includes measuring cup
Every 6 to 8 hours orally when necessary. Adults and Children 12 years and over: 10 mL. Children 6 years - under 12 years: 5 mL. Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner. Use the measuring cup included for accurate dose measurement.
Do not use this product:
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you are taking prescription medication for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions e.g. monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) or Parkinson's disease, or for 2 weeks after stopping the medication. If you are not sure if your prescription medication contains one of these drugs, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- during an acute asthma attack.
- in children under 6 years of age.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with: - smoking - asthma - chronic bronchitis - emphysema.
- have a cough with excessive phlegm.
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are taking other cough and cold medicines.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Stop use and consult your doctor if you have a cough that persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. In case of overdose, stop use and immediately contact the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) for advice.
Packaged with tamper evident cap seal. Do not use if seal around cap is broken or missing.