- Provides symptomatic relief from congested chests and coughs due to the common cold. Robitussin liquid coats and soothes the throat.
- Contains the expectorant guaifenesin which increases the flow of natural secretions along the lower respiratory tract.- Contains Bromhexine Hydrochloride to liquefy and breakdown the secretions.
- This combination helps break up a cough - helps loosen congestion so you can cough it up and get it off your chest.Pharmacy Medicine.
- Throat Soothing Formula.
- Non-Drowsy.- Sugar Free.
- Child Resistant Cap.
200mL oral liquid
Every 8 hours orally when necessary. Adults and Children 12 years and over: 10mL, Children 6 years - under 12 years: 5mL. Do not exceed 3 doses in a 24 hour period. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner. Use the measuring cup included for accurate dose measurement.
Do not use this product:
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- In children under 6 years of age.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with: - smoking - asthma - chronic bronchitis - emphysema.
- have a cough with excessive phlegm.
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- have a history of gastric ulcer.
- are taking other cough and cold medicines.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Stop use and consult your doctor if you have a cough that persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately. In case of overdose, stop use and immediately contact the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) for advice.
Keep out of reach of children.
Packaged with tamper evident cap seal. Do not use if seal around cap is broken or missing.
Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.